Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's 2:30 in the morning as I type this.

Got up almost late for a appointment in my dad's town this morning. Got that took care of and brought Bar B Que and Brunswick stew home for lunch. C and I went to the big city to exchange one of her birthday gifts. After that we went to another town so she could go on a job interview.

We came home and saw K and J for a minute and went to the auction. We picked up some stuff there and hung around a little bit and came home. It was 11 o'clock PM by then.

We are up. C is watching TV and I have come out here for some computer time. We are going to my dads town tomorrow and then going to get C nails done. They need it really bad. She might get a pedicure too.

Tomorrow (Friday) is C's birthday. She has got lots of nice presents this year, but she is the greatest present to me.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home