Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer time in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I thought we were going to have a busy day today, but it turned out pretty relaxing. We slept in and didn't get going till sometime a little before noon. I went to the building supply store here and bought a broadcast spreader and some ant killer for the yard. We are getting overrun with ants. They are really bad this year. I called terminix to have them come out and spray the house next week. We have been wanting to get on a pest control plan for awhile but have been putting it off. With this ant invasion it is now necessary.

We went to a bike night/ bike show with my chapter of the club tonight. It was at a cafe/bar near here. We had a good time and the food was great!. I was feeling dizzy all night. I don't know if it was from the heat or my sugar was wacky. On the way home I had to pull off the interstate and puke a little. Not much, only a mouthful or so. I didn't want to spit it out at 70 miles a hour and it hit C on the back of the bike. I have to live with her. I am home and cooled down and feeling OK now. I still had a good time and am glad we went.

I am getting re hydrated from sweating so much. C is in the watching her wedding planner show. She watched her favorite show deadliest catch earlier.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home