Thursday, July 02, 2009

Maters in the swamp

Hey Y'all,I got up this morning and saw C off. Laid back down and took a nap. I got up around noon and took a shower. After that I brought C some lunch from subway to her job.

After that I went to wal mart and picked up some dollar shampoo and then headed back home for the auction. We didn't stay long at the auction. I wasn't able to walk around very much. We headed to our local restuarant, met K and had supper. After that I had C bring me back to my truck and I went home and watered the maters. She stayed on at the auction for awhile and picked up some stuff. She got a old glass water bottle. It's pretty neat.

We picked some more maters off our mater plants tonight. We are going to have them Saturday when we get together with everybody for the fourth.

Well I'm tired and my back hurts, but what's new about that?
Drink plenty of sweet tea and stay cool!

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home