Thursday, June 25, 2009

Long swamp day

Hey Y'all,

I didn't get much sleep last night. I fell asleep on the toilet again. I hate doing that. I got to sleep and got up about 3 hours later. I have been feeling it all day.

I had to run to my dads town today to take care of some buisness for dad. I dropped C's car off by the mechanic for a minor repair and waited on it. The heat was almost unbearable today

I brought C her car to work and brought her lunch. I got to meet the owner. She was very nice. It was nice to get back in my truck.

We went to the auction tonight but didn't stay long. It was hot and we didn't see anything we were interested in. We went to our local restaurant and met K there.

We are home now and relaxing. C is in there watching the reports about Michael Jacksons death and Farah Fawcet.I never cared much for wacko jacko. Farah Fawcet was a young boys dream back in the day.

I did hear the organization pedophiles for peace thru plastic surgery is in deep mourning.

Well With that, I hope Y'alls day is great!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread. I had no admiration for that Jackson in his later acts. He was a cute little boy until he went nuts with plastic surgury. I will miss the belly laughs I used to enjoy whenever I saw him jerk and twirl while clutching his crotch! And yes, I do believe he was a child molester. Why else would he pay that family all that money way back when!
I hope your terrible heat wave breaks soon. I could never live in the South----I hate high heat and bugs!!!
I hope you feel better soon. You may want to inform your doctor of your physical difficulties. Maybe something can be done to help you.
Verna

11:37 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home