Monday, June 22, 2009

Good eatin in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We got up this morning and went to the waffle house. I had a old fashioned ham and cheese omelet with extra cheese and some grits. After that we went to the flea market but I couldn't hold up walking around too long. I had to go back to the car and sit.

We went to wall mart and brought home some groceries. I cleaned out the refrigerator of all the science projects. It was pretty rough.

We went tonight to some friends house and had a good old fashioned Sunday supper. We had lasgana, home fried chicken, lima beans, sweet peas, tater salad, sliced maters and sweet tea. That was some good eatin'.

We came home and got out of the heat. It has still been hot and muggy even after the sun starts going down.

K has a friend spending the night tonight. They are in her room giggling like little girls.

C is watching TV right now. I am going to join her in a minute. I have been writing out bills for the month and figuring out how poor we really are.

I don't remember if I have mentioned it on here or not. I haven't wanted to say anything until we knew absolutely for sure it was a sealed deal. We have had the rug pulled out from us before. C got a job and starts Tuesday. She will be working for a plumbing company as a dispatcher. It couldn't come at a better time. With me unable to work recently, We have been depending a lot on savings. The lord works things out somehow.

It will be different for me with her gone during the day. I am going to miss her terribly. We spend all our time together. It will be good for her to get out and interact with other people. She is looking forwards to it.

Well Y'all, Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home