Monday, June 15, 2009

Good day and bad day

Hey Y'all,
C and I are still recovering from the weekend. We are both zapped. I was having a good day today until K came home and started her shit. She has got this attitude going on since she graduated high school. I was so pissed at her I was shaking. I had to get away from her. I am getting tired of her shit and I don't need my nerves strummed. She had the balls to tell her mother tonight to stay out of her life because it was none of her business. I hit the roof. If I had said something like that to my parents I would have got my face slapped. Kids. Gotta love 'em but ya ain't gotta like them sometimes.

C and I took a ride on the bike to wal mart. She was shopping for jeans but couldn't find any she liked, so she bought a night shirt. It is green with little stars. Pretty cool.

We are home relaxing. K is working right now. Personally I am glad because I don't want to see her right now. She pissed me off that bad.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home