Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long day- swamp style

Hey Y'all,
We got up early this morning and headed to the town my dad lived in. C needed to go by the unemployment office. My niece's husband was going into surgery this morning. My niece couldn't be with him when he went in because of a previous commitment she had made for today. C and I stayed with B till he went into surgery My niece showed up after that. We stayed around until we knew he was Ok and my niece had everything under control. B made it out of surgery fine and is recovering in the hospital.

We went to the unemployment office this afternoon. C got done what she needed to. We headed out and got C's nails done. They were way way overdue. There was a petco in the same shopping center as the nail salon. I picked up some cat food, litter, and cat treats. We came home and met K for supper. We are now home, out of the heat and relaxing.

Between my back and this heat, I don't know how I am going to handle it this summer. I wish it was spring or fall. My back hurts all the time and I can't stay on my feet long. I am in a fix folks. I guess I ain't no spring chicken anymore.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home