Tuesday, June 09, 2009

lazy day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Didn't do much today. A friend came over and cut my grass. C got out there and burned a couple of boxes of papers that came out of my room at dads. I toted a box out, took out the trash and farted around a little bit out in the heat. I was starting to feel bad and had to come in. I cooled off and I was zapped. I laid down and didn't wake up for 5 hours!

K went over to her friends house to spend the night. C and I had scrambled eggs and bacon for supper. I went to the grocery store and picked us up some ice cream. We had a bowl or two tonight while relaxing.

I was feeling blah earlier tonight, but now I am feeling better. The depression seems to come and go. I think that bowl of ice cream and spending time with C helped me out.

Well, It's time for me to take my evening meds.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home