Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Good day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I had a good day today. Got a few things accomplished while C was at work. She made it home from work and we relaxed for awhile and hung out.

We went to the bar I use to work at tonight and had supper. I had pizza and C had a burger and skillet taters with onions. We were getting sloppy with the hard stuff--diet coke, lol. C and I don't really drink. It is rare that we have something with alcohol in it. That's why we don't go to bars. We like going once in awhile to the bar I use to work at to see my old boss and some of the people that still go there and to have supper. We don't hold anything against people who drink within reason, Stuff like that just doesn't appeal to us that much. I guess we're getting old, lol.

We are home doing the kick back and relax for the evening thing.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home