Friday, June 26, 2009

C busted her ass big time under the moss covered oaks

Hey Y'all,
We got up early this morning and went to the big city to take care of some business. C was walking across the street after going to the parking meter and slipped and fell on the cobble stones. Some guy jumped out of his truck and helped me get her out of the middle of the street. She skint up her knee and it is swollen even thou she had jeans on, scraped her elbow, and her whole right side hurts. She still went to work and put in a full day.

I came home and got in my chair and slept. I was catching up on some much needed rest. I haven't been sleeping too good at night. Staying up all hours. C called me twice thru out the day and I finally got up the second time. I feel pretty good now thou.

We went out to The local restaurant and they had a special on a crab leg and seafood platter. Carrie ate the crab legs and tossed salad, and I ate the shrimp and other stuff.

K is working and has a party to go to when she gets off. One of her best friends is turning 18 today. I just worry about her because I know what parties were like for me when I was that age. There is a lot of stupid shit that can go on. I guess that's part of being a dad.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home