Sunday, June 28, 2009

Restin' and ridin'

Hey Y'all,
I was feeling down in my back today. I slept most of the day away. We got up and went on a motorcycle ride with the club. I am a little sore right now. I know as the night goes on I will get more stiff and sore. I have come to accept it.

While we were out today one of the guys bike was having electrical problems. We stopped at a gas station. My bike was making a lot of engine noise. I checked my oil and it wasn't even touching the dip stick. I ended up putting 3 quarts of oil in it. It only holds about 4 and a half. Not good. I'm going to have to get it to the shop.

We picked our first two maters tonight when we got in. We sliced one of them up and ate it with salt and pepper. C and I agreed that was a damn good tomato! There ain't nothing like a home grown vine ripe mater. Them store ones they pick half ripe and let them ripen up. Just ain't as good.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home