Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Another hot day in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
This morning I went to dads house and met the junk man to remove a old freezer. I figure it is from the 1950's. It has been around a long as I can remember. We found a serial plate on it. It was a rich lean made by carrier. Carrier ain't made freezers since about the 50's. I've ate many a thanksgiving turkey that came out of that thing. Not to mention sweet corn and all the stuff Mama put up in there.

I came home and didn't do a damn thing. I was feeling lazy and I didn't have much sleep last night.

C had a very busy day at work today. She didn't even stop for lunch. By the time she came home her sugar had dropped and she was feeling shaky and bad. We went to the local restaurant and she drank some orange juice and had supper. When I got her back home she started feeling better.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home