Sunday, July 05, 2009

Aint's in my paints

Hey Y'all,
We were getting ready to leave the house this morning. I pulled on my shorts and ants started coming out everywhere! C yelled at me to pull them off and shake them out. I ripped them bad boys off and oh man! Them ants had teeth like alligators! I let out a tarzan yell and went to swattin'. We got them sprayed that were on the floor and I put my shorts in the dryer to get them out. I kept thinking I felt them ants crawling all over me all day today.

We went to the big city and did some shopping. Stopped by big lots and then went to the outlet stores. We had a good time. It was hot outside and after awhile Carrie and I got tired and came home.

Well That has been my day. Hope yours was good!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home