Friday, July 03, 2009

Oh I'm tired

Hey Y'all,
I'm yawning as I type this. C and I went and got pedicure's done today and C got her nails done. I needed the pedicure really bad. You should have seen what that lady scraped off my feet. It made a pile on the floor! C's nails looked great. They were done by the girl she use to go to. She moved and opened up her own shop. We just happened to stop in and there she was! We didn't know where she went.

We got some groceries at wal mart and then went to the harley shop. I get chrome cash from my harley credit card. We bought her a new pair of boots, me and her a shirt, two charms and a cell phone case. We did good.

Tonight we grilled steaks we got from wal mart and corn on the cob. It was tasty!

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home