Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day of rest in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I slept the day away today. I finally crashed and burned after the great week we had. We went to supper with R and C at a seafood restaurant. It was really good. After that we went to the movies. C and C saw a chick flick. Me and R went to see transformers. It was so bad that after about 10 minutes of it I told R I was going to smoke, went to the truck and fell asleep. I hated leaving him like that but I just couldn't take it. I guess if I was a little kid playing with transformers, I would think it was cool. Movies like that just don't do anything for me.

After the movie, C and I went by dads house and checked it out and came on home. It is still hot outside even after night fall.Now I am relaxing, on my own computer and having a great evening. Carrie is in there on her computer and relaxing.

Well Y'all, Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home