Friday, July 10, 2009

Out of town with computer server problems

Hey Y'all,
I have been having problems with the alltel server and getting online. I will have to straiten it out when I get back. I am using the hotels server right now.

We are in Helen Ga right now. We had supper with C's parents at Edelweiss tonight. After that we went to the auction. We are back now and relaxing.

We stayed last night at our friends A and C who live up in North Ga. We got up early and headed to the Atlanta VA so C my wife could see the doctor. It went well. After that we headed up to Helen and stopped by C's parents on the way here.

Before that we were at my brother R's in Tennessee. He has a really nice house in a nice neighbourhood. I slept on the porch with the frogs hollering in the cool of the night. It was peaceful.

On the way to our friends C and A's, we went over a mountain pass and C got some pictures. If I won the lottery I would like to buy some property on the side of that mountain overlooking the valleys and mountains in the background. It was beautiful up there and C and I were awestruck at some of the views.

In the morning we will head out to Augusta for my appointment at the VA there. I am ready to get to the house and just crash and burn. It's been wonderful!

Well Y'all Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home