Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wide awake in the wee hours of the morning

Hey Y'all,
It's the wee hours of the morning and I am energized! I got to get up tomorrow about nine, but I don't know how I am going to make it. Somehow I will.

C and I slept most of the day today. She's in there watching TV trying to get sleepy. I am going to take a shower in a little bit and try and lay down. We have turned into night owls big time. I got some clothes washing right now.

We went out to the bar I use to work at tonight and had supper. T and M our friends were out there. We got to see some familiar faces.

We made it home tonight about midnight and started cleaning up the bedroom. We are getting it ready for the terminix guy to come in and spray. We haven't seen many ants lately. Which is a good thing. I still want them to come out and spray.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home