Monday, August 03, 2009

Sickness at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We are up in the lower part of north Georgia. C's mom is in the hospital here. We got to see her dad and her oldest daughter J last night at applebees. It was a very nice visit and good to see J and P.

C visited her mother yesterday. I didn't want to go because I was getting over being sick and didn't want to take a chance on passing it along. I have been well for a day or so. We are going to meet up with everybody and visit C's mom today. She will be going in for triple if not quadruple bypass surgery on Wednesday. She is not well.

I am tired. The motel we are staying at uses a Internet service provider "deep blue". There is like 11 modems in the motel. I could not connect to the one assigned to my room. I stayed on the phone with their tech support as well as my computers tech support till 3 am. It was supposed to be working at 7 am this morning. It wasn't. Tech support had me go to lobby and try it. With some finagling it worked. We ended up changing rooms and got one that the Internet works, On the second floor.

On top of that my Verizon service to my Internet on the computer is not working. I have been raising hell with them last night and today and getting blowed off. Until I threatened to cancel my service, filed a complaint and asked to be prorated for the days I am with out service, Presto I got somebody to talk to me! They didn't fix my problem but a least they tried then. It's not over yet. I got a axe to grind with Verizon now.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home