Friday, August 14, 2009

Long days away from home

Hey Y'all,

We have been out of town since Tuesday. We came back to north Ga to help my father and mother in law. We have been staying with friends up here. Verizon service only seems to work on my computer at home. No where else.

We are in a motel room for a few days while our friends go out of town. We couldn't stay at their house while they were gone. It's cool with us. We are enjoying ourselves here and it kind of breaks things up.

Yesterday we were helping my father in law go thru some things and get it ready for auction. I fell and had to go to the emergency room at the VA in Atlanta. Thankfully nothing was broke. There is a big mark on my back where I hit the concrete ledge and I have some bruises. I have been sore as hell. C got stung by yellow jackets as did another friend that was helping us. It was not a good day.

Today we went to the auction to sell some of the stuff for my father in law. We didn't get to sell because the number we drew was so high. There was hardly anybody in there by the time it was our turn. We will try again Monday.

Well C is asleep and I am not far behind her.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home