Monday, August 10, 2009

tired in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

We got up this morning when my friend come to cut the grass. After he left we headed into town and had lunch. After that C and I took off to my dads town and took care of a lot of stuff we had to do. We got pedicures while there and C got a french manicure too. It was getting on along in the afternoon. We went to South Carolina and picked up cigarettes. We came back home and had a bite to eat.

Tonight I caught one of the cats that was hanging out under the house with my bare hands. That thing ate me up! I was bleeding like a stuck pig. I put her in the bed of the pick up and went inside to get my gloves. She got out while I was inside. We kept trying to catch her but to no avail.

In the morning we are going to head back out to north Ga to take care of C's parents. It is going to be a lot of work.

We are cooling off and relaxing right now.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home