Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home

Hey Y'all,
We made it back home from North Ga this evening. I am glad to be back. There is so many things to take care of. Basically for the last month we have been gone with a couple of visits home for two or three days. I like to get away, but as the old saying goes- There's no place like home!!

We have been staying with our friends, C and A. They are good friends and have showed us a lot of hospitality. We really enjoy their company. We always look forwards to seeing them. I wish we lived closer so we could see more of them.

I ran out of my pain meds while we were away which made me miserable. I wish I could get up and go like I use to, pain free and mobile. I can't do a lot of walking and stairs kill me. If you are young and reading this, take care of your body because if you don't you will pay for it dearly later on in life. I feel like a old man, but I still don't take good care of myself like I am supposed to.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread! Glad you are home and writing again. You were missed!
Verna

10:34 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home