Sunday, September 06, 2009

Back home in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We made it back home from north Ga. We had a good time visiting with friends and going to the auction. C went to the wedding, but I did not. We met up at the auction later.

Last night I ate at subway. It was the only thing I ate all day. A couple of hours after I ate I started puking and couldn't stop. Then I got diarhea real bad. I ended up in the emergency room at the VA. They pumped me full of fluids and let it get out of my system. My sugar was high. after I stopped puking and the diarhea went away and they got my sugar down, They let me go home.

C called the subway store we got the rotten food from and asked to speak to the manager. The person took our number, but the manager never called. I have a good mind to find their corporate number and file a complaint.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home