Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good day but a long one

Hey Y'all,

Today we went to the annual party with a chapter of the club in South Carolina. We took a ride to Paris island where C went to boot camp in the marines. I made it to Paris island but had to put C on one of the brothers bikes to finish the ride. My back had went out and I came back to where the party was.

Tonight I went to the clubhouse and got some new ink. I got crossed spark plugs on my hand. It looks great. I will be glad when it heals up because the hand is a precarious place to get a tattoo.

C and I are both wore slap out. C has already gone to sleep and I am not far behind. We check out of the motel room in the morning and head back.

Well, it's like 2 am so I best get off here and try and get some sleep.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home