Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tuesdays gone with the wind

Hey Y'all,

Today was a good day and sad in some ways. One good part is I took B to the drivers licence place and she now is a legal driver. The sad part is we went out looking for cars for her. She has found out the bad news about getting a loan (we won't co sign for her) I took her to a place that could put her in a car with little down (a lot to her) but then she is up against the insurance battle. They are basically bending her over and breaking it off in her ass because she is a young inexperienced driver that has to have full coverage because she would be getting the car financed. It's heartbreaking for her. I registered her as a driver on my insurance so she can drive our vehicles which is costing me a good little chunk of change. That's the most help I can give her. It's hard for young people now days. It was tough for me when I was young, but not this bad as I remember.

C and I had a very enjoyable supper with K this evening. We went to one of the local restaurants and it was very pleasant. I enjoy spending time with my daughter when it's a pleasant evening. She is still grounded for some trouble she got into with us, but we gave her phone back to her. She turned over a new leaf with her attitude and I think she gets the point of what we are trying to teach her so We gave her phone back. She isn't totally off the hook and will spending time at home for a few days. She is a good kid, just normal teen crap.

We came home and had a pleasant evening relaxing and now it's quiet in the house except for TVs going in the bed rooms and the cats chasing after each other.

Oh by the way. We live in the deep south and are not affected by all the flooding going on up north in middle and north Ga and Tenn. We could probably use a little rain.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home