Thursday, September 17, 2009

Odd day

Hey Y'all,

I got up early this morning for a appointment. C and I went to that and then came back home. I caught a good long nap with C taking my calls so I could sleep. This afternoon we had to go back out to get a copy of the deed for my dads house that was difficult to find. My brother had got the run around trying to deal with the local clerk of court and tax assessors people. I got fortunate and found somebody at the clerks office that was real motivated and willing to help. In about 15 minutes I had a certified copy of the "lost" deed. It worked out great!

C and I had supper at the local restaurant. We had gone by the auction and looked around. We didn't see anything that we couldn't live without so we left. I like the auction up in north Ga better than the local one here.

We are home relaxing now. I enjoyed a phone call with a friend of mine out in Texas and it has just been a pleasant evening.

Well Y'all, Take 'em greasy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home