Thursday, September 24, 2009

What day is it?

Hey Y'all,

Until today I had pretty much stayed up round the clock except for naps here and there. I may have got 4 hours of sleep today but it was broken up. Needless to say I have been out of it. Tonight I am going to get some decent sleep.

The last two days have been a blur and I don't remember a lot. I know terminix came to the house yesterday and my friend mowed the grass today. I have been in and out of sleep. I got my laptop back from the shop today and it is running like a champ. It had a bad memory card for the RAM in it.

Well I don't have a lot to tell today. Hope everyone is doing well.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know you are not in the flood area. I feel so sorry for those who have lost everything, some have even lost children! So tragic. I don't understand why this country is having so many weather disasters lately.
Get some rest so you remain healthy!!
Verna

11:10 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home