Friday, September 25, 2009

Life in da swamp

Hey Y'all,

I was sittin' at home this evening minding my own business sitting at the computer on the kitchen table. I could hear a whole bunch of blacks ganging up outside my house but I couldn't see them. I have a crack in the mini blinds where I can peep out. I saw one of them walk up to the trailer and he banged on the side of the trailer. I grabbed the shotgun, pumped it and hollered out, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT! He said there's a rattle snake in your yard. I opened the door and walked out to where everyone was and blowed the rattler to bits. It was a big one. I blowed it's head and rattles off cause he was coiled up ready to strike when I shot it. It was a good 3 feet long. They get bigger around here.

I am heating up pot pies for supper. Getting ready to chow down.
Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Webster World said...

You ever eat snake? Hear it taste pretty good.

10:04 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home