Sunday, September 27, 2009

Whacka whacka moyw moyw

Hey Y'all,

The aliens are coming to get us and control us thru our minds. I took some aluminum foil and wrapped it around my hard hat to keep the mind sucking rays from getting to me. I should be fine. Are you prepared? OK I'm just pulling your leg. There are people in the world that believe just that and making a helmet is what your supposed to do. NOT ON MY WATCH!

Went to South Carolina and picked up cigarettes before we took off to north Ga again so we don't run out. They are way expensive up there for GA. 50 bucks a carton for Marlboro's. I can get a carton of Marlboro's in South Carolina for 33 bucks. Unfortunately since Marlboro's came off special, I am smoking pall malls. They are only 25 bucks a carton. Damn it's expensive to smoke these days.

On the way back we stopped at wal mart and picked up some things. We came home and then went to our friends house so C could cut their grand kids hair. We had McDonald's for supper and brought it home. We are at home now and relaxing and getting ready for this trip in the morning.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home