Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2nd post today

Hey Y'all,

C and I have decided we want to move up here to north Ga. I am not sure if we can pull it off or not. I already have my bike up for sale. I have been on the phone with a Realtor. There are some hurdles to jump.

First I need to sell my bike. Someone wanting to buy my trailer can't get a FHA loan on it because we bought it from a repo lot and not new. If it had been bought new and moved on my property it wouldn't be a problem. Since it has been repossessed and moved FHA will not approve a loan. There are several options we have. We just need to get the Realtor out to the house to look at it and sit down and talk with her and decide what is best.

I have found I am so much happier up here. I enjoy the people. I laugh more than I ever have down where I live. I have a lot more peace of mind. I like the weather and it's not flat. It's the foothills and mountains. J our oldest daughter will be having the Grand baby in November. She lives up here. C's parents are up here. I don't know if living close to her parents is a good or bad thing, but they are getting on up there in age. Our best friends Ch and A are up here in the foothills. I only have one brother living near where I live now. My dad and mom are gone. I feel like it is time to turn over another page in C and my life. I go thru a change every few years. I have never settled in one place over 5 to 8 years. I have been living in south Ga this time for 9 years now.

I am excited at the prospect of coming up here. I am happier here and where I live now is only 5 hours away. I can still make the trip down to see my friends. There is so much to do up here that I like to do and C too. We have made a lot of friends up here. We miss them very much when we are home.

Well that's kind of what's going on right now. I know it will take a while to get it together to move up here. There are a lot of things that will have to happen. I am hoping that by late winter early spring it can come together. February- March - April time frame.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger Webster World said...

I loved living in the foothills of Ga. I miss it alot. Good luck Cornbread.

10:16 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home