Friday, October 09, 2009

Hello

Hey Y'all,

Went to the auction and had a good time. One of C's ex boyfriends she calls psycho man showed up and was selling at the auction. It really creeped her out. I felt uncomfortable. This guy according to C really treated her like shit. K can't stand him either.

I like it up here in the foothills and mountains. I want to move up here. Maybe one day it will happen. It would be nice to be close to the grand baby when he is born. I have a good time up here too. The weather is a lot nicer here than it is in south Ga. We have made a lot of friends up here and I like the people. C's parents are not in the best of health. I don't know if living up here near them would be a good or bad thing. You'd have to know them to understand what I mean. Our close friends Ch and A are up here and we would like to spend more time with them thruout the year than we have. It has been a great time seeing them over this past month plus while we have been coming and going. I don't have a good hang out with buddy down there where I live.

Well Y'all it's late and I need to get to bed.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home