Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Staying up here a few more days

Hey Y'all,

I'm staying up here in north Ga for a few more days. I got things worked out at home that I could do that.

My friend Ch and I went out shopping for A's birthday present from C and I. I could not have done it with out my friend Ch's help. He knew just what she would like. Together I think we did good. We spent the afternoon and had fun.

C went to her doctors appointment today. She got her booby put in the vise. Her mammogram came out good and she doesn't have to have another one done till April. This afternoon she went out with J and got things together for the baby shower on Saturday. They are still gone and A is still at work. A was supposed to get off work at 5:30. It's 8:30 now. C and J are where she works. They will talk to her for a little bit and then C will come home.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home