Tuesday, October 06, 2009

insomnia in the mountains

Hey Y'all,

Didn't do much yesterday. Went to the auction what is last night now. I have been up all night and couldn't sleep. I had a big nap yesterday and I drank a bunch of diet mountain dew last night. Blew sleeping right out of the water.

We had a good time at the auction. The weather is nice and cool up here in north Georgia. We had a good time laughing and cutting up with our friends at the auction. The auction itself is always fun too. I must say I am addicted. The majority of people that come to the auction are good ol' down to earth country folks. There are people who live in the nudist colony up here. One gay couple. A wide variety to folks. There are deals galore. I saw a working microwave oven go for seven bucks tonite and a lot of other deals. The other night someone won 500 bucks in the jackpot.

Well take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home