Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nice cool weather

Hey Y'all,
I didn't wake up till 1:00 or so this afternoon. We ended up going to Sam's club and spent way too much. It's so easy to do that in there.

We came home and I went to the local grocery store. C made chilli tonight. It was damn good and it is the perfect weather for it and staying in. It was drizzling earlier tonight and right now it's 45 degrees. I ate two big bowlfuls. I shouldn't have ate that second bowlful because now I am miserable. It was just so good I couldn't help myself.

C and I were watching TV for a little while and now I am out here to relax and hopefully get sleepy soon. It hasn't been happening till the wee hours of the morning for me and C. We have our days and nights mixed up.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home