Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pleasant day

Hey Y'all,

Today was Ks birthday. We celebrated this morning by having the septic tank pumped. It was a foot from the top with solid Shit. No seriously. We did have the tank pumped but not in celebration of her birthday. We splurged today and went out for lunch at the local restaurant and then this evening went to olive garden. She originally wanted to do chuck e cheese. She changed her mind this afternoon. C and I did soup and salad, while K and B ordered off the menue. It was good and we all walked away full. We used a rebate card we got from our phones to pay for supper so everyone was happy.

Took a trip by wal mart and picked up drink mixes. Me and the kids are all set for drinks for awhile.

We are home now and I have just turned on the heat. The temp is dropping in the house along with the outside temps.I got a much needed nap this afternoon and was woke up by a phone call from a old friend from Florida. He is one of my old party buddies down there, that like me has sobered up. Life is treating him well. I was glad to hear it.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home