Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo

Happy Halloween Y'all,

It's after midnight, so spooky spooky!

I went to the VA today and saw the shrink. He was late seeing me. The phone was ringing the whole time I was in with him and he kinda rushed me in and rushed me out. I guess it was a busy Friday.

I came home and stopped in and seen the wife for a minute and then went to the grocery store to get cat food. By the time I made it back it was about dark.

C has been sick today. She woke up with not a lot of voice and the glands around her throat swollen. She could feel the sickness in her chest. She laid back down after I left and rested all day. It paid off because she is feeling a lot better tonight. Her voice sounds a lot better but is deep and scratchy. We'll see how she is doing in the morning.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home