Friday, November 06, 2009

Surprising day at the swamp

Hey Y'all,

I got to sleep about 8 this morning.(Thursday) The girls had went to work at 5:45am. About 10 am I woke up to B coming home early. She says I quit McDonald's and I want to move back to my moms today, do you think you could put my stuff in your truck and take me? I said OK and asked her what happened with the job. She got pissed off at her manager and told them, that's it I quit!, And walked out. We got her stuff together and loaded it in the truck and I took her to the army base where her mom lives. We knew she was going to move this weekend, but today was kind of a surprise. I hope she will be OK and we will miss her.

K came in when she got off work and they were begging her to stay there. She has a job with Wal mart she is going to. It's a step up and a move from fast food to retail. I think she starts next week. She of course still lives here and knows where her bread is buttered LOL.

C and I got out of the house tonight and went to the auction. We spent a whole 2 bucks. C got two big bags of Christmas stuff that looked new for her Christmas baskets she does every year. We did take a break from the auction and went to the local restaurant and had chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper. It was really good and the price was right. We have both needed a night out together. We were both getting shack wacky.

Our sleep is still messed up for both of us. We have our days and nights mixed up like a baby. We are up all hours of the night and sleep in the mornings. It's telling on us. We did get dishes and some laundry done last night.

Well Y'all take it easy! I'll probably be up all night again. I think C is going to try and get some sleep tonight. At least one of us will get some rest.

Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home