Friday, November 13, 2009

All day at the VA

Hey Y'all,
I woke up about 7 this morning. I went to the VA and had my blood drawn. I left and went to Captain D's seafood and got some fish. I was so hungry and the fish tasted so good! I went back to the VA and saw my doctor at 2pm. He fussed at me about my blood sugar and not testing it and my cholesterol. After that I went to physical therapy and was showed the correct way to walk with a cane. I have a cane of my own, but I will get one from the VA in December when I have my next appointment.

It was a rough trip up there. and not quite as rough coming back, but still rough. I kept nodding off while I was driving. I have got to where I don't like to drive long trips because I get so sleepy. That is why I am glad I don't have that driving job anymore. There was many a day and night I was all over the road. That's kind of how I was today. I had no choice to drive. I had to make my appointments. Sometimes I have to do what I have to do even if I don't like it.

Well I home relaxing. C is going to stay up there till at least Sunday. I look forwards to her coming back.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home