Thursday, November 12, 2009

Up all night, up all day

Hey Y'all,
I stayed up all last night and to day. I stayed awake so I could sleep tonight. I have to get up in the morning and go to a appointment in Augusta Ga. at the VA. I have been dozing off every time I sit down it seems. At the computer, on the toilet. I'll just nod off without knowing it for 30 minutes to a hour. I am going to try and get to sleep by 12-1 o'clock.

I have to fast for 12 hours before they draw blood from me tomorrow. I just ate my last meal for the night. A half a can of bush's beans and a couple of slices of lunch meat ham. It ain't the greatest, but will do in a pinch. I am ready for C to get back, so I will eat better. K took care of me tonight for supper. She brought me some hot wings and tater logs from Wal mart deli where she works. She brought me cheesecake last night for veteran's day. She's a good kid and I appreciate her thinking of dad.

My only company during the day are the cats. I have the phone and chat when I can get someone who is not working. I tried to sleep for a hour today and the phone kept ringing. It's kind of ironic that I am staying awake to sleep and when I try to catch a nap , the phone rings. Oh well such is life.

Well Y'all take it easy. I am going to lay down soon.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home