Monday, November 16, 2009

Day of recovery

Hey Y'all,
C got her rest time in after the big week she had up in North Ga. I took it easy today too. I got out twice. Once to go to the mailbox and get the mail, the other to go pay my property taxes and go to the grocery store.

I am hopefully going to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. Decent being around 0300. Since C has been back I got to sleep well before daylight this time. I am going to try and make it a little earlier each night.

We had spaghetti and meat sauce for supper tonight. It was really good. I eat a whole lot better when C is home. The stuff is in the refrigerator and cabinets. I just don't fix it. I'm glad I married her. She takes really good care of me.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home