Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday night club church

Hey Y'all,
We just got back from club church. It was good tonight. Most everybody was there. We had pizza and a good meeting.

C has been baking brownies tonight getting ready for the funeral tomorrow. She has a lot more stuff to get ready in the morning. She feels strongly that this is what she should do to help out and contribute. She is a good gal.

We are home now. I got my case of Blenheim real ginger ale that my club brother picked up for me when he was going thru South Carolina and past the factory. I got the hot kind. It goes up your nose like wasabi or hot radish when you drink it. I love it.

We are back to chillaxin again tonight. It's midnight as I post this.

Y'all have a good one!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home