Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rainy day in Ga.

Hey Y'all,
It rained all day today here. I fell asleep in C's computer chair till about noon. My feet were swollen and there was blood all over my right heel. We figured out later on it was from a cat scratch on my leg. The blood had run down and formed a pool and my foot layed in it.

We took naps this afternoon/evening after K got home from work. We had Chinese food for supper tonight because none of us felt like cooking. We are both still recovering from the weekend.

Tomorrow (Monday) we are taking off for North Ga again. C has a doctors appointment in Atlanta and later on J has a appointment with the baby. We are going to go up there and see them and then go to the auction tomorrow night. Tuesday we will be coming home. Hopefully staying home for awhile.

Well Y'all, Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home