Saturday, November 28, 2009

More sickness in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
C is feeling better, but has a little diarrhea now. K came home early from work she is throwing up and has the diarrhea too.

I got some home made chicken soup I made in both of them tonight and they are feeling better. It is just a bug that's going around. So far I haven't got it yet. Knock on wood. Maybe all those virgin bloody Marys I have been drinking have killed it off and built up my immune system.

We were having trouble with the blacks up the road tonight. They were having a big party going on with the music blasting. We could hear it inside the house. I called the sheriff 4 times and they finally got it down to a low roar. I can't hear the music inside the house anymore, so I am happy. I am so ready to move away from here.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home