Friday, December 04, 2009

Christmas is on it's way!

Hey Y'all,

We couldn't find our stockings so we had to buy new ones. We went to one of favorite stores, Dollar General. Mine is a stocking that looks like a gray cat with a Santa hat and a scarf. His little ears are poking up on the top of the stocking. Too cool! I saw it and had to get it. The price was right too because it came from the dollar store.

I went to my nieces and took her our old tree since we got a new one this year. Part of the old one was burnt out and we couldn't find where it was loosing connection. It might be a bulb, it could be the wires. We found a pre lit tree on sale the other night at wal mart for 35 bucks. It looks great and you can't beat the price. Other places wanted around 80 to 100 bucks for one like it, we found out after shopping around. I really like wally world.

I got to sit and chat with her and B. C didn't come along because she was feeling tired after going out this evening and she is still a little sick from this cold she has had. She didn't want to take a chance on getting anybody sick, especially the baby. My sister in law sent us a bough she made that is really cool thru my niece.

That has been my day. We don't really get out much here lately. We have been staying at home a lot. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Since C has been sick this is the first time she has got out since we went to wal mart the other night.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home