Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Christmas time at Cornbreads

Hey Y'all,

I didn't post last night because I was just too spent, totally wore slap out.

They are giving me a back brace. I am so big that The VA had to send me someplace else and they had to order one and are going to have to custom fit it. I am supposed to pick it up Thursday if it has come in. I guess my riding days are over. I'll miss it, but I haven't been able to ride for awhile. My legs are looking better. I went to the nail salon and although I didn't get a pedicure I got my toenails clipped and the ingrown ones cut out. It was very painful because I haven't had them done in awhile. But the price was right- free! I didn't want them to do a full pedicure on my feet and legs and take the risk of tearing my skin. I have a steroid from my dermatologist to rub on my legs.

We now have a few presents under the tree. I have done most of my Christmas shopping. I am not going big this year. We just don't have the money. I am still in the Christmas spirit thou! Christmas may not be big this year, but gifts are not what it's all about anyway! It's about remembering Christ, being of good cheer, and enjoying your friends and family!

May your Holiday Season be Merry and Brite!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home