Monday, December 07, 2009

Been to the emergency room

Hey Y'all,

I had to go to the emergency room at the VA. My feet and legs are so swollen that on my right leg, the pressure caused my skin to break open and start dripping water. C drove me up here. We saw the doctor at urgent care He gave me some anti biotics and a set of compression stockings.

We got a motel room for the night because I have to be at the VA again tomorrow. The physical therapy dept is requesting that I see them. I am going tomorrow to find out why. I think it is because they want to give me a back brace. I'm not sure yet. Either that or it is a mix up about the last time I saw them for a cane. I don't know what I will be facing tomorrow.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bread, I am so sorry for your illness. Please ask the doctors for some dieretic pills to get that water out of your legs!
I hope you are better soon.
Verna

12:30 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home