Sunday, December 13, 2009

A day in the mountains

Hey Y'all,

We had a good day. It's cold up here still. We had our grandson last night and today till after dark. We went to wal mart. I picked up a toboggan to keep my head warm. We had to have the tires aired up. It's so cold up here it affected the air pressure in my tires. C got her hair cut to a short cut. It looks really nice on her. We got a bite to eat and came back to the motel room and I crashed for a few hours.

We took P back and met J on the way to the auction. We got to the auction late and there wasn't that many people selling. Afterwards we went to the huddle house with a bunch of our auction family up here.

We are both tired and will be going to sleep soon. C hasn't got a lot of sleep taking care of P and I don't sleep much away from home.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home