Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warm rainy day

Hey Y'all,

I stayed up late, slept late and did some running around in my PJ's.

First I went to the local liquor store to pick up some chambord for Christmas. The lady there had no clue what I was talking about so I described the bottle. She brought out several and none of them was right. I ended up going 2 counties over to a liquor store I used when I lived at my dads. They knew the liqueur well and had it in stock.

Since I was not far from my old hometown I went to the ford place and got the oil changed in my truck and the tires rotated. After that I went by KFC and picked up some chicken. Brought that home . C and I had supper. After that we did a few things around the house and now we are relaxing. All 3 of us are feeling tired and wore out. Hopefully we aren't getting sick.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home