Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas

Hey Y'all,

I went to the liquor store today and picked up the stuff for Christmas. Not that much. Some government moonshine, some chambord, and some jagermeister. I drink the jagermeister anytime. It settles my stomach. I had a couple of shots tonight.

C and I went to wal mart tonight. That place was insane!!! Stuff was flying off the shelves as fast as the employees could put it on there. They were out of a lot of stuff like cranberry sauce. We were fortunate and got a fresh turkey because C walked up when the meat dept was restocking the shelf. We did get a ham too. My electric cart died and I had to Fred Flintstone it up to the cash register. Parking lot was nuts. We stopped by Arbys that had a long line in the drive thru.

We drove back to our town and went to the grocery store there. It was great! Three to four people in there tops. We finished our shopping there. They had cranberry sauce too. It is cheaper to go to wal mart but a lot more convenient and friendly at our local grocery store.

We got home and got the truck unloaded. Now we are relaxing here at the house. It's cold outside. 37 degrees at 0050.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home