Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family get together

Hey Y'all,

We went over to my brothers house for a Christmas get together tonight. My Niece and her brood was there. We had a lot of good food and a good time. It was the first year my dad wasn't there. I know he was there in spirit with us. It was good to see everybody.

I was hurting by the end of the evening. I came home and have done 3 shots of Jagermeister, a shot of Drambuie, and a shot of patron. I am feeling better now LOL. Our house is in disarray from being gone and getting gifts together. Christmas eve will be busy for us. We have to get the house back in order and C has some cooking to do for our Christmas dinner on Friday. We are going to have a house full Christmas day which is just fine with me. I like company on Christmas. I am excited.

We ll it's the beginning of Christmas eve as I type this. Merry Christmas to you and yours and may you be blessed.

Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Cornbread & C & all your family. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!
Verna

10:32 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home