Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great Christmas at the swamp

Hey Y'all,

We had family and friends over for Christmas. It was a grand time. We had lots of food We had lots of laughs. We had a house full!!!

We opened presents at about 0130 Christmas morning. K was super excited with her presents as was C and I. C and I was supposed to get up at 0730 and start getting things ready. We didn't make it up till 1000 or so. We were scrambling all day to get it together. It all fell in place with a lot of hard work. Family and friends started arriving about 1630. C worked hard and made a grand meal. My aunt and uncle made it to the get together which was special.

After wards some of our friends hung out for awhile and we sat and chatted. It was nice to relax and enjoy the evening.

We are now relaxing, everybody gone, the food is put away. it's 0245 or there about. I am not sleepy although I am tired out.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home